Moving Your Way to Better Health in 2021
You've heard it before: regular exercise is good for your physical and mental health.
Daily exercise can help you lose weight, lower your risk of future health challenges, reduce your stress,and improve your mental outlook.
But, if you're like many people (over 80% to be exact!), you just aren't getting enough exercise eachweek.
Why it Matters:
As chiropractors, a primary focus of ours is movement-based care.Your overall health is influenced by three types of movement:
- Segmental: how well your body's individual joints move.
- Regional: how well your neck, low back, arms, and legs move.
- Whole body: how well your whole body moves.
- Segmental Movement: Regular chiropractic adjustments can positively influence the function ofyour nervous system, help decrease aches and pains, and help relax your muscles
- Regional Movement: Regular stretching can help to improve your range of motion andbiomechanics and your energy levels.
- Whole Body Movement: Daily exercise can help to improve your mood and your sleep and helpto lower your risk of chronic disease.
- Next Steps:
- Millions of people make New Year’s resolutions to get more active each year... and each year, they seemto come up short...but this year, you have the tools and resources to succeed!
- By setting smart health goals and cultivating a positive mindset, you have the right foundation to beginmoving your body towards better health in 2021.
- And if you notice you’re struggling to stay on track, or you’re sidelined by chronic aches and pains, let usknow. We're here to help you get health and stay healthy so you can stay active and reach your goals!
- Science Source(s):
- 80% of American Don’t Get Enough Exercise. Cleveland Clinic. 2018.
The Use of Spinal Manipulation to Treat an Acute on Field Athletic Injury. JCCA. 2016.